To renew your motor vehicle registration online, you will need one of the following:
- Personal Identification Number (PIN – located on renewal notice in Vehicle Description area)
- Florida License Plate Number and Date of Birth
Convenient Payment Options
- E-Check – Pay using your checking account. It’s FREE.
- Credit Card – Credit card payments are subject to a convenience fee of $3.50 per renewal (the Brevard County Tax Collector does not receive any portion of the convenience fee).
Our goal is to process your transaction within 2 business days. You should receive your decal and/or license plate by mail within 5 days via U.S. Postal Service.
Returned E-Check Service Fees
Should an E-check payment be returned to our office as unpaid, by your bank, Florida Statute 68.065 authorizes the Tax Collector to assess a service charge.
- Check amount less than $50.00 = $25.00
- Check amount between $50.00 and $299.99 = $30.00
- Check amount between $300.00 and $799.99 = $40.00
- Check amount $800.00 or greater = 5% of check
DO NOT USE Money Market Accounts or Credit Card Checks for E-Check Payments