Multiple Services with One Appointment
An individual can conduct multiple services under one appointment; however, each family member will need their own appointment.
You can't combine a road test with another type of appointment; however, if you pass the road test, we can upgrade the learners license during the same appointment.
If your transactions include a driver license service along with another type of transaction, please select a driver license appointment.
Here are some examples of when you will need to select a driver license appointment:
- You moved to Florida and need to get your Florida driver license and a Florida license plate for your vehicle(s).
- You need to change your address on your driver license and vehicle registration and pay your property taxes.
- You just purchased a trailer from a home improvement store and realize you have lost your driver license.
If your transactions include a title transaction along with another service that isn't a driver license transaction, then select a title appointment.
Here are some examples of when you will need to select a title appointment:
- You received a vehicle (either by purchase, gift, or inheritance) and need to get a new license plate.
- You need to request your title to be printed and renew your license plate and disabled parking placard.
- You need to replace your lost title and Florida birth certificate.
If you need to take the driving skills test you must schedule a road test. If you pass the road test, we can upgrade the learners license during the same appointment.
If you need to take a knowledge exam, schedule a Written Test appointment. If you pass the exam, we can issue the learners license during the same appointment.